What is the Direct Contracting Model?
The Model helps Medicare members with serious, chronic illnesses
What does the Direct Contracting Model provide?
- Visits from your primary care provider in your home, by video or in the office
- Phone check-ins from your primary care provider
- In-home, video or phone visits with a nurse or social worker when needed
- Help coordinating additional care and case management
- Person and family-focused care
- Review of your care goals and advance care plans
- Symptom care with phone advice for urgent needs day and night
- Personalized nursing care
- Assistance with behavioral and social health management
- Phone access to case managers
Is this program for me or my loved one?
Yes, if you or your loved one:
- Have primary insurance with Medicare Parts A and B
- Choose Assurity DCE as your primary care provider
- Are eligible for the program by:
- Having significant chronic illnesses that have led you to seek a high level of medical care and/or
- Having a need for special equipment in the home like a lift apparatus, a hospital bed, bedside rails, safety equipment or a variety of other durable medical equipment (DME) types and/or
- Having an illness that limits you from leaving your homes such as mobility impairments, neurological conditions, spinal cord injuries, muscular dystrophy or other conditions; and/or
- Having been in the hospital at least once or more in the past year.
Get in Touch
3535 Little Road
Trinity, FL 34655
Primary Contact Information:
Office: 727-474-9030 | Fax: 727-474-9021